Thursday, April 1, 2010

National Poetry Month

While I'm sure we all have our share of opinions regarding the movies based on books (and other variations), I feel that the subject has been sufficiently covered so instead I'm here to say that April is good month.  

And this is why.



Not everyone is a fan of reading poetry, I know, but there is something to be said for being able to say so many things in so few words.

Here are a few of my favorite books of poetry...














What are some of yours?

Don't have any favorites yet? Why not check our Poetry section and find a few?

All new books in our Poetry section are 15% off through April!

1 comment:

  1. I totally am digging Pablo Neruda right now. It's kind of a self esteem boost for me to pretend all those lovely love poems are written for me. :)(don't tell Dave! haha)

    ReplyDelete