Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Spring Weather!

I sit in the bookshop on this cold, rainy, gray day and think to myself, "self, there is nothing better on days like today than curling up under a blanket and reading with a cup of tea nearby..." Then I look around the store and wonder why the heck people aren't flocking here to buy said book and tea next door! And I realized, it's because you all came in yesterday to get your book and tea and are now cozily curled up at home reading and enjoying! Am I right?! I hope so. And for those of you at work (like me!) on dreary days like today, I hope a book is waiting for you. And if it's not, come in and get one! I have a couple to recommend! We can't wait to see you when the weather clears back up (or before then!).

Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris (latest in the Sookie Stackhouse series!)

Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein (also a Ft. Collins Read book! and a soon to be movie!)

The Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler by E.L. Konigsburg (excellent young adult book that will entertain any age!)

No comments:

Post a Comment