Tuesday, March 24, 2009

so, I really meant to do this sooner


Here's an update on the new store:  the heavy lifting is pretty much done.  There was some carpet that some enterprising soul had glued, and glued, and glued, to the concrete.  That is now gone.  Walls are knocked out to make bigger entrances into each room.  We are putting a short ramp between the second and third room, since each room is on a slightly different level- funny old building!  I think we're mostly to the painting and finishing of walls and floor.  
On Saturday, Molly and I went down to do some market research and hand out coupons to whoever would take them.  What a beautiful day!  So many people out and about- it makes me feel like we're doing the right thing by getting into that mix.  
Since there seems to be some dismay about parking, I commented on the fact that we will have some dedicated parking there.  
So go the marketing efforts- I'm pretty new at this stuff, and hope that we are getting the word out.  One more week open at our current location!

No comments:

Post a Comment